Sunday, October 14, 2018

MFM - Reckless Hearts (Smoky Mountain Trio #3) by Sierra Hill









BLURB


A love like ours can’t be denied forever.

I’m a convicted felon, sent away for murder at the tender age of 18.
By 22, I was out on parole and became a chart-topping musician.

And I’ve been in love with two people my entire life.
I’ve lived through it all – the ups and downs of an abusive childhood, a devastating breakup and the end of a lifelong friendship, and the agony of losing my freedom.

But nothing caused me more pain than losing them both. Cam and London made me whole when everything else in my life left me in pieces. My lonely and reckless heart needs them both.
I’ll love them until my dying day.
Even if it means living with only half my heart.


Review 
My Rating -  5 Stars!


Sierra Hill finishes off her amazing Smoky Mountain Trio series with Reckless Hearts. And what a fantastic ending!

Over the years, Cam, Sage and London have gone through a lot, but they remain madly in love with one another and desire living as a trio.

One of the best things about this series is the way each book was told from a different character's point of view. It is unique and so well done, getting us to understand each character perfectly. 

In Reckless Hearts, we hear from Sage, who has never been able to have what he really wants. He wants Cam, who left him, along with London who could never fully commit to just the two of them being together.

The story of Cam, Sage and London is one of true love, where years have been wasted as they lived separate lives, but they are still unable to say no to each other when they are needed. They have a shared history with a love that can't be broken.

Sage's background is horrific, as he grew up in a house full of hate and abuse, and then spent three years in jail. 

We learn that sometimes we hurt those we love, for their own good; we push them away to save them.

As Cam is injured, Sage and London are needed to help bring him back to the land of the living. They are also dealing with the ramifications of Cam's pending divorce. 

Did I mention that this story is Hot? Well, it is. Very smoking hot!

Sierra Hill's Smoky Mountain Trio is absolutely addicting and I am thrilled with the way Reckless Hearts finished the series.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...