Tuesday, October 2, 2018

GRL 2018 SPOTLIGHT - Lucy Lennox- Jumping Jude: Made Marian Series Book 3

In my attempt to cover some of the attending authors for this year's GRL,
I am reviewing 

Jumping Jude by
Lucy Lennox!




Amazon Link
Goodreads


BLURB


Jude: Reaching the top of the country music charts brings out the crazy, and there’s no one crazier than my ex. Unfortunately, his threats to out me are escalating. Enter the bodyguard of my dreams.

I’d probably chafe under his constant presence if his attention to my body wasn’t so… ah… thorough. Now I have to worry about outing myself to millions of fans if I can’t keep my hands off him in public.

Derek: Now I’m an ex-Marine turned babysitter. If I have to hear Jude sing his mega-hit Bluebells one more time, I might murder him myself, and after 6 years in special ops, I know my way around a weapon. Unfortunately, so does he. Except his arsenal includes washboard abs and a killer set of pipes.

I’ve faced guns, knives, explosives and yet it’s Jude Marian who may end up bringing me to my knees.

Fair warning: Jude and Derek's story contains frequent detailed scenes of man parts touching, little old ladies being inappropriate, and two lonely hearts coming together in perfect harmony.

While it can also be read on its own, Jumping Jude is the third in the Made Marian series. Each book tells the story of one of the Marian brothers' search for true love. The first in the series, Borrowing Blue, is available now on Amazon.



REVIEW
My Rating - 5 Stars!

Jumping Jude, and the entire Made Marion series by Lucy Lennox are must reads if you're a fan of contemporary romance. 

I love Jude! He's my favorite of the Marion brothers. And that's saying a lot because they are all absolutely wonderful! Lucy Lennox has created a series that is not only gripping, but also atmospheric. And it's family at it's finest. I can't imagine reading one of these books and not loving the Marion brothers. 

Each book sweet, funny and tender. They are like coming home and spending some time with your family.

As for Jude, he's a closeted country singer who's afraid to come out because of his career, as well as having been burned in the past by his ex. Derek's his bodyguard who's firmly locked in the closet, due to his family and his former career as a Marine.

Their story involves an eager ex, a stalker, blackmail and some danger. The pair become friends with benefits and then more. And man, Lucy Lennox sure can write a sex scene. These two men are smoking together!


And don't forget the group of older ladies. They're inappropriate and a whole lot of fun!

Overall, Lucy Lennox has a winner with Jumping Jude. She's well known in her genre as a result of her magnificent men, great character development and compelling storylines. Add in the humor and she can't go wrong.

   



Lucy Lennox

Lucy Lennox is finally putting good use to that English Lit degree earned way back in the 1900s.

She enjoys naps, pizza, and procrastinating. She has some snarky kids and is married to someone who is better at math than romance but who makes her laugh every single day and is the best dancer in the history of ever.

She stays up way too late each night reading M/M romance because she is a sucker for a good story.

To stay up-to-date with new releases, be sure to click Follow and sign up for her author newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/co4omz.

Or visit www.LucyLennox.com for more information!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...