Thursday, November 1, 2018

RELEASE REVIEW - Master Braden's Houseboy (Irish Runaway Series #3) by Brina Brady




Buy Links: Amazon US
Amazon UK - Available Exclusive to Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited

Length: 275 pages

Cover: Brina Brady





Irish Runaway Series



Book #1 - The Runaway Gypsy Boy - Amazon US | Amazon UK
My Review - Book 1

Book #2 - Master Cleary's Boys - Amazon US | Amazon UK
My Review - Book 2





Blurb


Reece was a guitar player and a singer at his grandfather’s pub in Dublin until someone betrays his secret. Once he was a happy and carefree young man, who finds himself on the streets and homeless.

He meets a handsome stranger, who gives him hope that the world still has people with compassion, until he discovers the man may have compassion, but he is no softie. Conner hires Reece as his houseboy.

Much to his shock, Conner Braden isn’t only a garda (Irish police officer), but he is also a Dom! The two men are complete opposites, but that doesn’t stop Reece from wanting to win his heart.

What happens when Master Braden blurs the lines between employer and Dom when Reece is his employee?


AUTHOR’S NOTE: This book contains mild BDSM elements including restraints, blindfolds, and spanking. While the story uses characters from The Irish Runaway Series, you can read this book as a standalone.



Review 
My Rating - 3 Stars!


I have a like/hate relationship with Master Braden's Houseboy. I would have given it four stars if it was the first book in the series. But, as Brina Brady made this book three in the Irish Runaway Series, I am giving it three stars. 

In Master Braden's Houseboy, we follow along as Connor takes in Reece to be his houseboy. His plans are to take him as his sub, but he'll have a lot to do before Connor will do so. Meanwhile, Reece desperately wants to be Connor's sub and will do anything to get there. What follows is a fun tale of Connor teaching and training Reece to be his sub. 

As I said, I really would have liked this book a lot had it been the first in the series. Since it's book three, we already know too much about how things will end. Why? Because it takes place prior to book one. As a result, there is one huge part of the story that breaks my heart way too much, as I know how it ends. 

As a standalone book though, I enjoyed it much more. I was definitely mad about the smoking issues though, as it just seems so niave of Connor to react the way he does.

Overall, Master Braden's Houseboy is a fun book on it's own, with a good plot and good writing. Brina Brady definitely has a good series on her hands with The Irish Runaway Series.



About Brina


I am from Huntington Beach, Ca. I taught various subjects at a Continuation High School in Los Angeles, California for 27 years. I obtained a Bachelor of Arts Degree in history, Secondary Social Science Credential and a Master's Degree in Secondary Reading and Secondary Education from California State University, Long Beach. I also enrolled in some creative writing classes at UCLA. You can contact me at brinabrady@gmail.com.



Connect with Brina Brady here:
















Hosted By Signal Boost Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...