Saturday, November 24, 2018

The Wedding Date: A Fake Relationship Romance (Wounded Souls Book 1) by N. Casey








Blurb



Two hot guys. One shared room. One eventful wedding weekend. What could possibly happen?


Bryant
I hate weddings.
Especially my own sister’s wedding, where my ex boyfriend Tony will be there…with his new lover.
Luckily my friend Hayley has a plan: bring a hot date and make Tony jealous.
And that’s exactly what I’m going to do.
He’s sexy, fun, and far more exciting than my ex ever was.
We’re gonna fake it, until the fake relationship doesn’t seem so fake anymore…

Max
When my friend asks me to pretend to be some hot guy’s boyfriend on his sister’s wedding, my automatic response is to say no.
But things haven’t really been going well recently, and this could potentially inject some spice into my life.
This is just a show, right?
But after a sizzling night with him, I am not so sure anymore.
Now, I can’t help but wonder if I am falling in too deep…

*The Wedding Date is a sweet and steamy mm gay fake relationship romance. It’s the first part of Wounded Souls Series, but it can also be read as a standalone. No cliffhanger and HEA guaranteed!


Review 
My Rating - 4 Stars!

The Wedding Date is a fun and romantic tale by N. Casey. 

Bryant and Max meet when Bryant needs a pretend boyfriend to bring with him to a wedding. 

Bryant's still reeling from his ex, Luke. With the help of Max, Bryant might just stop giving Luke any thought.

Bryant and Max have great chemistry, with a passionate need for one other, and some steamy moments. 


I really enjoyed this romance, as we get to see Bryant become a stronger person, more confident. I love when falling in love helps characters in this way.


Their story is a lot of fun, despite some meddling they have to endure. I am happy to have read The Wedding Date.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...