Saturday, November 10, 2018

Life In Union (Summit City #3) by Ethan Day







Blurb


Over the past eight months, aspiring author Boone Daniels has seen his entire life turned upside down and inside out. Having survived a recent auto-accident and an impromptu proposal of marriage from his one-night-stand-turned-boyfriend, Wade Walker, Boone has finally moved to Summit City to begin a whole new chapter.

Having adapted to several big life-changes within a relatively short window of time, Boone has embraced the idea of spending the rest of his ‘forever’ with the man he loves. However, he quickly recognizes that it takes more than finding true love and relocating to make a house feel like a home.

As Boone and Wade merge their separate lives into a life in union, they’ll struggle to strike a balance between ‘the me’ and ‘the we’. With patience and perseverance, they’ll eventually say their I Do’s and get that happily-ever-after…after all.


Review 
My Rating - 5 Stars!

Ethan Day is back to his Summit City series with Life In Union. And he has excelled with continuing the wonderful feel and humor.

This series slays me. The banter and snark are superb. The one liners are too many to count. I laughed out loud many, many times. I am completely smitten with these men and wish they were real. I absolutely want to be friends with them.


Seriously, who yells to their family that they are off to butt fuck? OMG! Seriously the funniest! I love that Ethan Day manages to create these amazing characters, who are so damn close to one another, but are also able to say anything. 

And, omg, the Halloween scenes are epic.  


Don't get me wrong, included among all the laughs are some serious topics and moments. The men have to deal with some obstacles, some differences in opinion and more. Some of these moments are very emotional.  

It's crazy, it's fun, and I know this is the type of book I could read every day. It's the perfect feel good story and I'll definitely be re-reading this series many times. 


Thank you Ethan Day for Life In Union and the entire Summit City series. I hope there's a lot more to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...