Friday, June 22, 2018

Mister Bodyguard by Ivy Oliver




Blurb:

Stuck in the desert with a crazy stuntman, insane script, and cheap sets, I'm the star in the world's worst movie. On top of that, I have a bodyguard watching my every move, hired to protect me -and the production- from myself.
Lucas Baxter, a six foot slab of stud with a rock hard bod, arrogant swagger, and take-no-prisoners attitude. Suddenly I'm up at the crack of dawn when I'm used to the crack of noon. His job is to keep me safe, but his role is to keep me in line... and I'm loving every minute of it. I can't think when he's around, not with his rippling muscles sweating in the desert heat.
As soon as I laid eyes on him my long-suppressed attraction to men came roaring back. Forget the script, the only lines I want to learn are the cut shape of his muscular body, and the only thing I want to know is the haunting longing behind his eyes. One look from him and my mask slips, and I'm shaken to the core.
I'm ready to take the plunge. I know if I run he'll catch me, and our game of cat and mouse will end with him taking me, heart and soul... but I might lose it all.


REVIEW
My Rating - 4 stars

In Mister Bodyguard, Matt's mother wants to make a movie staring her son. To protect him, she hires Lucas to be Matt's bodyguard.

The movie is a complete and utter disaster. One crazy thing after another will keep you giggling, as well as shaking your head.

The only good thing to come out of this movie so far is the bodyguard. Both Matt and Lucass are hot for one another. Sure, they shouldn't get involved, but they just can't help themselves. The resulting sex scenes are steamy!

I found one quote that everyone should listen to and follow. '"If you see what you want in life, go for it. If you don't, one day you'll turn around and find that you can only see it behind you."'

Throughout the story, we hear all the crazy things going on with the movie.  People on set start wondering what exactly is going on. And then someone goes after Matt.  Now they all need to figure out what's going on and soon. And, rest assured, the truth is crazy.

I highly recommend Mister Bodyguard as a light-hearted, silly book. It is highly entertaining, definitely romantic, and Hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...