Wednesday, May 29, 2019

KINGSTON (Beckford Brothers Book 2): An M/M Romance Novel by Candice Blake







Blurb

KINGSTON:
I landed an interview at the city’s best tech firm.

When the handsome and tall CEO walks into the boardroom for my interview, I didn't expect him to be someone who's helped me before. His name’s Felix and despite my inexperience, he decides to hire me.

After a work trip with Felix, I start falling hard for him and now I have to deal with the feelings I have for my boss. Not only am I a virgin, but Felix is also so much older than me. The thought of opening up to a man who's confident and successful is terrifying. Can I overcome this fear and finally go for the man of my dreams?

FELIX:
I built my multi-million-dollar tech firm from nothing.

Running a successful company means I don’t have any time to date, and all the women I've been with haven’t given me any desire to settle down. When I meet Kingston, he’s nothing more than someone who can help my company grow. But I realize that beneath his bright green eyes, he has the kindest and gentlest soul.

I’m straight.

I’ve never been into another man before Kingston walked into my life. And under the watchful eyes of my business partners, I'm hesitant to explore this thing I have with my employee. I'm good at putting out fires in my company, but what if the flame between me and Kingston is too big to put out?

Warning: KINGSTON contains explicit sexual content not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.

The Beckford Brothers series focuses on four brothers who go on their own journeys to find love. Each novel can be read on its own or as part of the series. 


Review 
My Rating - 5 Stars!


Damn! I love this Beckford Brothers series by Candice Blake, and Kingston's a fantastic addition to this series. 

Intrigued by Kingston from the start, Felix is drawn to hiring the young man for a tech position in his company. Their first meeting is cute and humorous, and their first time together is hot. 
mi
\
Now, middle aged, Felix's having a sexual discovery, suddenly feeling himself attracted to Kingston.

"Do you need a hand?"

As boss/employee, they're starting a forbidden relationship, that will add to the angst. I enjoy that the age difference doesn't seem to matter at all. And I love the way Felix helps Kingston to feel safe and protected.

Kingston's family, of course, is awesome. Supportive, loving, and close, they are all great friends as well as being brothers. I absolutely love them.
As for Felix's co-worker Sarah, I just wanted to slap her. 

The only thing I didn't like is the author's struggle with narratives, repeatedly using "he said." That drives me crazy. But, other than that it's a great story.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...