Friday, January 3, 2020

Biker Daddy (The Grimm Tales of Smoky Vale Book 1) by Gianni Holmes







Blurb


A biker's love is poison to the one who captures his heart.



Grimm
Thirteen years ago, he came into my life as my son’s best friend. Knobby knees and eyes wide with admiration. Six years ago, he exited my life, leaving Smoky Vale behind for good. Or at least so I thought. Now he’s back, and he’s made it clear what he’s after. Me. The President of the Grimm Reapers. His best friend’s father. Now his lover and his protector. But when my life is cloaked with uncertainty, death, and retaliation, how can I keep this beautiful brave boy knowing that my love is poison?

Jamie
My best friend doesn’t understand the way I feel about his dad. My father, the chief of police disapproves of the relationship. My supervisor cautions me against it—that it won’t be long before I end up in a body bag. But one day with Grimm is better than a lifetime without him. It’s a risk I am willing to take because the biker the world knows is not the Daddy Grimm who comes to my bed, ready to bare it all for his boy. Secrets must be confessed, lives must be taken, new paths must be forged. Can we survive the war that’s about to rage in Smoky Vale?

If you enjoy unconventional daddy/boy relationships, toppy twinks, and the high stakes of an outlaw MC romance, one-click today.




Review 
My Rating - 5 Stars!

Biker Daddy, the first book in The Grimm Tales of Smoky Vale series, is a fantastic  romance by Gianni Holmes.

As the title suggests, this is a fun and spicy Daddy romance between Grimm and his son's best friend, Jamie. And I am still in awe of how wonderful and unique it is.

Jamie's long been in love with Grimm. When Jamie left he told Grimm he'd be back for him and now he's back to claim him offically. Seriously, Jamie's flirting and devotion is outstanding in it's strength and it's humor.


This is definitely not the normal best friend's father romance. There's no sneaking around, there's no hiding their feelings from everyone. Nope. This one is super fun, as Jamie is ruthless in his persuit of his "Daddy Grimm." 

And oh my, openly gay bikers? Yes please!

Their story includes family issues, danger, action, and more. They have to deal with a cruel boss and a whole lot of pain, hurt, loss, and love. 

I absolutely love this author's writing style. She continues to hook me immediately and kept me intrigued throughout. The storyline is complex, with multi-layered characters and a thrilling plot. Told in alternating 1st person pov, the reader is easily able to feel everything along with the characters. 

Biker Daddy is an emotional read with complicated relationships and secrets unveiled. This Gianni Holmes story is humorous, hot, and sexy. I will definitely be re-reading this one often. In the meanwhile, I am anxiously waiting to see what happens next in this series.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...