Friday, September 14, 2018

Bound By His Omega by Alice Shaw






Amazon Link
Goodreads Link



BLURB

Some rules are made to be broken.
Some knots are meant to be tied forever.
Marcus
It's my first time with a man, and Sawyer Mckinnon is a bad boy by definition.

As soon as I look into his handsome, determined eyes, I put all of my preconceived notions aside. He's the alpha of my f*cking dreams, and every nerve in my body is pulling me closer to him. When our lips crush together, I realize I'm in for the ride of my life. I hold on and let him have every single inch.

Hard, yet sweet. Gentle, yet commanding. The touch of his strong hands makes me feel safe and protected. Most of all, he understands what I want. In the heat of our passion, Sawyer tells me he needs me. Forever.

But there's more to our relationship than he knows. All of our hot and heavy fun has to remain a secret. No one can find out, or I'll lose everything: My job with the police department, my father, and, possibly, my entire life.

All I want to do is love him. But how can I be with him if I can't be honest with myself?

“Tie me up... Set me free…”

Sawyer
That hot cop is the only guy that makes my c*ck stir.

I know that boy's straight, but he's got my heart twisted up in a heavy knot. On the night of my going away party, Marcus tells me that he's wanted me for months. I look deep into his eyes, at those thick, pink lips, and I find myself doing the unthinkable with him.

He doesn't pull away.

But a part of me knows this can't last forever. He's not ready to commit, and I'm not the type of man to get strung along. Did I really think a straight and narrow cop like him could handle his feelings?

As much as I want him, I can't keep waiting for him to decide on what his heart truly yearns for. So, when my family asks for my help upstate, I have to move away from the city.

I never stop thinking about him.

It feels crazy to be this captivated by someone, but he's got me tangled in his love. I crave his skin, hushed moans, and his strict obedience drives me wild. We bind and tie our bodies together, but is it time to mend our hearts? Or will it end up breaking me again?

Bound By His Omega is a full-length, First-Time MM gay romance novel with a dash of mpreg. It is a 45,000 word omegaverse book. This novel contains hot and sexy leather action & BDSM elements, passionate angst & desire, and a HEA - a beautiful baby to keep you smiling for days. This mpreg romance is meant for 18+ readers.



REVIEW
My Rating - 4 Stars!

Alice Shaw is a well-known, successful author in her genre, and Bound By His Omega, contains what makes her successful, a good plot with good characters and a little bit of steamy sex.

After a hook-up, Marcus and Sawyer meet up again. This time, the sparks are still there, but so are a whole lot of complications. They have to deal with some family issues, a younger brother who desperately needs help, a drug ring that's resulting in deaths, and their conflicted feelings for each other. 

As usual, Alice Shaw manages to give us some characters who we are rooting for, but in their separate lives, as well as together. The story contains some action, suspense, and it will have you mad, sad, happy, and excited. 

If you love Alice Shaw, or Omegaverse books, do not miss out on Bound By His Omega.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...