Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Reckless Youth by Sierra HIll






Amazon Link
Goodreads Link


BLURB


Conventional wisdom says you can’t love two people, but I’ve proved that wrong. Because I did.

I’ve loved two boys in my lifetime. Two boys I grew up with; boys I laughed with and cried with and eventually fell in love with.

Our love morphed into an overwhelming devotion eventually opening our eyes, bodies and hearts to a very different type of love.
A Forbidden Love.
A Lustful Love.
A Doomed Love.

They say that the heart isn’t meant for that kind of duplicity, but my stupid stubborn heart never listened.
Loving them was a necessity, something akin to breathing.
Nothing could keep us apart.
Until that fateful night - the night that tore my heart into two equal, broken parts.

***NOTE: Reckless Youth is Part One of a three-part, epic, MFM love story that spans the course of 25 years. It has drama, love, betrayal, sacrifice and of course, lots of steamy MFM action.


REVIEW
My Rating - 5 Stars!!!


Reckless Youth is one of those books that sucked me in immediately and still won't let go of me. I felt every darn feeling and emotion all the way to my soul.  I cannot praise this Sierra Hill book enough. 

London, Cam and Sage. One girl and two boys. Best friends since they were five. As adolescence starts to change their bodies, it also changes their feelings. But the bond between them is strong and impenetrable. 

As London starts to feel things for both of her best friends, she discovers that they reciprocate the feelings. Eventually London makes it clear to them that she wants them all to be together. Of course, a threesome between young adults is not about to go over easily. They face town rumors and bullying, all as they are about to separate for college. 

And, wow, does Sierra Hill know how to create great characters! Sage is the town's troubled boy, as he's poor and lives alone with his alcoholic father. But, to London, he's thoughtful, considerate and loyal. London wants to protect his tenderhearted and tortured soul from the cruelty of the world. And then there's Cam, who's the strong superhero of their group. Everyone loves Cam, respects Cam, and expects him to be successful. As for London, she is just their best friend, someone who would do absolutely anything for them, and would give them anything.

The whole story is written expertly in first person narrative of London, making the reader experience every thought and moment as if they were London. You'll laugh, you'll smile, you'll be mad, you'll be sad, and you'll be left with your heart in pieces.

It is so darn well written, with an amazing pace, and an absolutely gripping and emotional tale. The tone of the story is wonderful, the pace is addictive, and you'll be up reading late into the night. 

And, holy crap, the steamy scenes are positively amazing! They are HOT! Definitely don't read this in a waiting room with people around. Enjoy this book when you're alone, able to react to everything the way that you want to. I, for one, was not expecting so much heat.

Honestly, I don't have the words. I have no clue how to explain how much I enjoyed this story. Maybe I should just say "Reckless Youth, oh how I love thee!"

Be warned though, that Reckless Youth ends with a cliffhanger. So now I am oh-so-impatiently waiting for the next book in this Sierra Hill series! It can't come quick enough!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...