Monday, March 23, 2020

Liberating Love (Interlocking Fragments #3) by Michele Notaro & Sammi Cee



Amazon Link - Available in KU
Goodreads Link



Blurb

Aiden
Finding out the man I slept with is my friend’s father is terrifying, but maybe forgivable since I didn’t know who he was… right? But falling into bed with him again… and again and again is probably not excusable. Maybe if Delaney got rid of his miles of muscles and stopped being so sweet to me, I could stop. I need to stop. If only I had the willpower—or the desire. Delaney is everything I want in a man, but we have no future together, so it can never be more than this. His sons can never find out. 
Delaney
Serving time for a crime I didn’t commit wasn’t in my game plan, but I’m out now and determined to live my best possible life. After hooking up with a hot younger man, I regret letting him go without even his name. But then luck is finally with me, and he comes walking into my son’s house. In order to make him mine, I have to be honest with my sons about the past as well as my desire for Aiden. But Aiden’s fear of getting involved is deeper than he’s telling me. He’s hiding something, too. 
Will Aiden’s fear of revealing his private life and losing his friends keep him from the man who wants to be his everything or will he allow Delaney to help bear his burden?
Liberating Love is the third book in the Interlocking Fragments series. It’s a standalone novel, but is better enjoyed by reading the series in order. Each book in the series will feature a different couple, but the couples will show up throughout the whole series. This is a contemporary romance intended for 18+.



Review 
My Rating - 5 Stars!

Ohhhh...Michele Notaro and Sammi Cee's Liberating Love, the third book in their Interlocking Fragments series, is fabulous!!!!

A hot hook up that ends up being your best friend's father? Yes please!

Aiden and Delaney are damn enjoyable together. A.k.a. "Freckles" and "Old Man," these two are hot from their first hook up, and get even hotter when they get to know one another.

Delaney's newly out of prison, trying to re-establish his life. His issues are well developed and well carried out. The reader is easily able to feel what he's going through. His backstory is extremely well done and very emotional. As for Aiden, well he just happens to be a cop. That's right, he's a cop who falls for an ex con. This definitely ups the fun. 

Both men are worth a read, as Delaney's newly out of prison, has some relationship issues to work on with his sons, and finds himself falling for his son's friend. The conflict of best friend's father is well explored, with some good hesitation and doubts. But damn, with a connection like the one they have, they definitely belong together.

Aidan's mother has dementia which is explored in a sweet way. It's touching, emotional, and ultimately beautifully done. 

Their relationship contains a strong connection, some hot sex, and lots of sneaking around. There's a lot of guilt, fear, and confusion, as well as family secrets and work issues.

The authors' writing is seamless, with two compelling characters, a fabulous story line, and a whole lot of heat. The characters are heart felt and their relationship is beautiful. As well, I am very impressed with the way the issue of dementia is handled. The authors definitely show a whole lot of care, compassion, and understanding.

Damn, if you love a steamy May to December read, you need to read Liberating Love. This Michele Notaro and Sammi Cee read is totally sweet and feel good and will leave you 100% satisfied.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...