Thursday, January 14, 2021

Dear Daddy, Please Trust Me (Naughty or Nice #8) by Rheland Richmond

 



Amazon Link - Available in KU 
Goodreads Link





Dear Santa, 

I know I have a lot and I shouldn’t ask for more. But all I want is a Daddy that’s okay being a dad too. 
I love my daughter, but I’m still a boy at heart. I know what I’m asking for is hard. Maybe even impossible. But I have to try. 

Sebastian is happy with his life, but there’s something missing. A Daddy to call his own. When he goes on a blind date with a Daddy from his app, he never expects the whole thing is a set up. There’s no way this much younger guy is a Daddy, right? 

Maddox has skeletons of his own. The last thing he wants is to be a Daddy right now, no matter how much he misses it. How much he craves it. But Sebastian needs guiding and his darling little girl touches a part of his heart he thought was long dead.

Can Sebastian earn Maddox’s trust and get the relationship he’s always wanted? 

Dear Daddy, Please Trust Me is part of the Naughty or Nice multi-author series. Each book can be read as a standalone, but there are so many boys hoping that holiday magic will bring them their perfect Daddy, why not grab them all?






My Rating - 5 Stars!


Dear Daddy, Please Trust Me is a wonderful Daddy kink romance. Part of the multi-author Naughty or Nice series, I love this Rheland Richmond gem!

A little who's looking for a Daddy. Nothing unique there, right? But, omg, the little has a child. As for the Daddy, he's not looking for a little since he was hurt in the past. I love this!!!

Sebastian's a single father. I love how he is with his child, but I love even more that he needs his own daddy. Enter Maddox, who's previously been hurt and wasn't interested in being a Daddy again. Until he meets Sebastian. 

I love the layers involved with both men. Both are well developed, flaws and all. Sebastian struggles with his needs, feeling he's too old to be a boy. Maddox is totally fighting his need to be a daddy.  But with Sebastian, everything just meshes. It's fun seeing both men find exactly what they need in the other, all their hesitations. 

These men are wonderful together. They each value the other as a person, as well as for their role in their BDSM relationship. The connection between the two just makes their chemistry even better. 

Dear Daddy, Please Trust Me is a fabulous Daddy kink read. Rheland Richmond perfectly combines sweet with heat in this one. It's an easy and delightful read.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...