Monday, January 18, 2021

Dear Daddy, Please Keep Me (Naughty or Nice #7) by Morticia Knight


Amazon Link   - Available in KU  





Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year, may I please get my very own Daddy who is looking for a boy to keep? Because I’m a little, I need lots of cuddles and attention. So, a Daddy who can only see me on occasion, or who’s never been a Daddy before, probably won’t want me. Maybe I need two Daddies? I promise I’ll be the bestest boy ever! I pick up my toys, do my chores and take my naps without argument. And since I’m not little all the time, I can also keep my Daddy happy in other ways.

I hope you can find me a Daddy who was meant for me. I haven’t had anyone take care of me in a long time and I’m feeling lost. Santa, I’ve been a very good boy this year, so pretty please can you make my Christmas wish come true?

Love,
Eric

Dear Daddy, Please Keep Me is part of the Naughty or Nice multi-author series. From this installment, you can expect a healthy dose of fluff, a large Squishmallow collection, inappropriate peppermint stick usage and two silver fox Daddies. Each book in the Naughty or Nice series can be read as a standalone, but there are so many boys hoping that holiday magic will bring them their perfect Daddy, why not grab them all?





My Rating - 4 Stars!

Dear Daddy, Please Keep Me is Morticia Knight's contribution to the multi-author Naughty or Nice series. Each book is read as a standalone. 

This is the story of Eric, Dalton, and Clint. Dalton and Clint are two men who have longed to be together, but don't satisfy each other's needs, as they're both Daddies. Add in a Eric, a little who's open to having two Daddys, and their dreams might work out afterall. 

I enjoy how their relationship benefits all three men, as well as helping them in their careers. I adore that Eric needs two daddies to keep him satisfied, and I love the way the Daddies each mesh with Eric. And for Dalton and Clint, finally finding a way to be together is just beautiful.

I love everything about the little time for Eric. It includes binkies, bath time, pullups, and more. It's super sweet. If you enjoy age play, you will appreciate this story. There's definitely a weird moment in there though that threw me off. Little time doesn't get a "time out." I prefer other ways of changing the mood. 

And more than anything, their story is hot, with plenty of sex to satisfy. 

Dear Daddy, Please Keep Me is a sweet Daddy romance. This Morticia Knight read is a delightful, unique two Daddy romance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...