Thursday, February 20, 2020

Snow One Like You (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #9) by Ashe Winters



Amazon Link - Available in KU



Blurb

Trapped in the mountains by a massive snow storm is bad enough. It can’t possibly get any worse, can it? But oh, yes. Yes it can.

I'm comfortable with my calm, organized, and simple life. I enjoy my job as a date-for-hire with Valentine’s Inc. until the newest edition to the company throws my life into utter chaos.

Spencer is a hurricane I never wanted to experience. And now I’m trapped alone with him in our bosses’ mountain cabin by a surprise snow storm with only a small generator and our own bodies to keep us warm.

I’m not sure if I can survive both the raging blizzard outside and the burning storm growing in my heart the longer I’m forced to spend time with the real Spencer.

Snow One Like You is part of the multi-author Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. series, but can be read as a complete standalone. 

Review 
My Rating - 4 Stars!

Ashe Winters' Snow One Like You, part of the multi-author Snowed In - Valentine's Inc series, is a sweet enemies to lovers romance.

In this one, Spencer and Angel are stranded together during a snowstorm, starting off the entertainment. These are two men who don't get along, yet the sparks fly. Yes, their passionate dislike leads to passionate need for one another.

Their story is one of banter and sass, as well as that of a twink and a bear. With just 124 pages, the reader doesn't get a detailed background, but there's plenty to enjoy without it. The humor is great, the sex is hot, and the storyline is just super sweet. Spencer is a loveable brat, who just loves to pick at the hunky bear, Angel.  

Unlike the previous books in this Snowed In series, this one has Valentine's Inc truly involved. Not only do we get to visit with the men of  Valentine's Inc, both of the main characters also work for them. 

Overall, Snow One Like You is a delightful, short romance that will leave you smiling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...