Sunday, May 23, 2021

MF - Trust (Full Moon #1) by Stacy Stone

 



Amazon Link   - Available in KU  




A Friends-to-Lovers Rockstar Romance

Camille

I need something. Something only Jonathan can give me.
The boy I loved all my life. The boy who broke my heart when he left for fame and fortune.
I have to suck it up and find him. I need his help.

It was supposed to be simple.

Until I fell for him again.
Now he’s looking at me how I always imagined, like he wants me.
How do I explain why I’m really here?

Jonathan

The world thinks I have it all. After all, I’m the drummer for the famous band, Full Moon.
Truth is, I had to leave a lot behind to pursue my dream.
My parents, my little brother, and the girl next door who I was secretly in love with.
I’ve never regretted choosing music, but the past has just fallen back into my arms.
I’m determined not to let her go this time.

TRUST is a friends to lovers rockstar romance. It's book 1 in the Jonathan & Camille duet and must be read in order.
 





My Rating - 4 Stars!

Trust is the first book in the Full Moon series. This Stacy Stone trilogy must be read in order. 

Jonathon and Camille get a second chance in this hot rocker romance.

They once were childhood friends. Now Jonathon's a famous rock star and Camille is off to try to meet him again. 

Honestly, this part is kind of strange. As much as we sense that Camille is trying to find Jonathon again, it's beyond weird that she doesn't really seem to be looking to meet him. But, if you can look beyond that, their story is a lot of fun. 

Hot damn, these two are fucking HOT together. Once they give into their passion, there is no stopping them. 

Of course, there's some emotional pain and anguish at times, due to a few different elements. 

There's Camille's secret agenda and secret hanging overhead throughout. There are family issues, as Jonathon was driven away from home by his controlling father. 

Trust had me riveted throughout. I don't love every decision these characters make, but this Stacy Stone romance had me reading as quickly as I could. But then, then it leaves off with a cliffhanger. UGH!!!! If you hate cliffhangers, WAIT to read this book. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...