Friday, May 14, 2021

The Three Hearts Equation by Hayden Hall

 


Amazon Link - Available in KU 
Goodreads Link



If love makes sense to you, you’re doing it wrong.

Mason

I loved Leo from the moment I met him. But life gets busy when you grow up. Leo took good care of me, and now he needs someone to take care of him. I must step up and be that person. Except I can’t do it alone.

Leo

I could carry everyone’s worries on my shoulders but mine. In just a few days, my dad ruined our family and the only person I can lean on is Mason. He worries and cares and I love him endlessly, but our lives are messy with no signs of improvement. Can we endure this on our own or is the solution to all our problems right my nose?

Quinn

I never meant to fall in love. That’s just not what I do. But Mason and Leo could use some help and who better to help them but their best friend? The more I’m with them, the more I realize I’m going down a dangerous road. Of millions of possible outcomes, all are bad but one. Do we even stand a chance?

The Three Hearts Equation is the second book in the College Boys of New Haven series. It can be read as a standalone, but it’s more fun if you’ve read The Nerd Jock Conundrum and the free prequel novella. This is a sweet and steamy MMM romance featuring two nerds and a jock with a guaranteed HEA. 




My Rating - 5 Stars!


The Three Hearts Equation is a fabulously delightful menage romance. This Hayden Hall had me captured and smiling throughout. 

Mason and Leo are a couple at the start, with their roommate Quinn being a good friend and roommate. And then...
 
I love everything about this trio. The feelings are there at the start and I adore how they finally make a move. And damn, they're hot together. 

I love how they work together and mesh so naturally. If you're expecting a lot of angst concerning the trio itself, you won't be finding that here. Just look somewhere else if you're in the mood for angst. 

This is about the relationship between the three men, how they all deal with some issues, and Leo's big problem. 

Leo's job is a big part of this story, as his father's crimes affect Leo's reputation. His response includes embarrassment, secrets, and a whole lot of shame. Everything Leo goes through is sad, and made worse by his pride.  

The Three Hearts Equation is perfect the next time you're in the mood for an established couple adding a third into their relationship. I absolutely adore every single moment of this Hayden Hall gem. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...