Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Rooming Together (The Boys of Talbert Hall #1) by Quinn Ward




Amazon Link - Available in KU
Goodreads Link




An M/M Daddy Romance

After things went south with my last roommate, I'm determined to hide my little side until I graduate from college. That's not possible once Jayden learns my secret...

Being a little in the dorms isn't easy. When my first roommate found out, he freaked. With a new semester and a new roommate, I promise myself I'll keep my gear locked away.

Except at night when everyone is sleeping...

Jayden's not nearly as inclined to let me hide after he finds my binkie in the laundry. Correction, after his mom finds it.

Shoot me now.

Even though he's never considered himself to be a Caregiver, Jayden makes it his mission to help me find a daddy. Neither of us knew he'd be the best fit for the job. He's always there and he's a natural caretaker.

No matter how close we get, the D word is off-limits for him. Will he ever accept the role he's assumed in my life? Or will I start the next school year once again looking for a place to stay?

Rooming Together is the first in a new series set in the kinky town of Annandale featuring binkies, stuffies, and adorably padded backsides. It features cameo appearances from The Lodge series characters but can be read as a standalone.



My Rating - 5 Stars!
 

Rooming Together is a delicious age play tale by Quinn Ward. The first book in The Boys of Talbert Hall series, it is awesome.

This is an age play romance between two college roommates. The way their relationship develops is great, as it is natural, yet still has a lot left to be worked out between the two. 

One of the things I adore is that Jayden gives Chase's little side it's own name, Ash. And I love the reasons behind this name. So much fun. 

Their story includes learning how to be a daddy, and the fear of showing one's little side to anyone. It explores the fine line between a little and his grownup side. It's a story with binkies and diapers, as well as first times. It's a story with a whole lot of shame and embarrassment. 

There's a lot to this story that just adds a sense of security and comfort to these men. I love that they find people they can be open with and can be true to themselves more often. I don't want to ruin anything, but read it to meet these wonderful secondary characters. 

And then there's the suite mates situation. OMG. I can't get enough of this story and the ways Matt and Brandon are involved is fabulous. 

My favorite part though is the author's exploration of kinks in general. I love the way it's addressed that people often will not know they are into a kink until they try it. 

Damn, I just love everything about this story. It's pure fun and deliciousness! Age play is my guilty pleasure and there's something extra special to get to read a good age play romance between college roommates. 

Rooming Together is an amazing age play read. This Quinn Ward gem is a must read for any fans of age play. I love every single second of it. I can't wait to see what the rest of the series contains.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...