Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Hopeless Bromantics (Love & Luck #4) by Isla Olsen



Amazon Link - Available in KU
Goodreads Link





Wade

Here are some things I wish someone would have told me a few months ago:

1. Putting together an Ikea desk does not make someone qualified to help with home renovations

2. It’s impossible to un-teach a five-year-old the word ‘dildo’

3. Two straight guys messing around with each other is not as uncommon as people might think, so don’t freak out

Of course, I freaked out…

Moving back to Staten Island after my divorce was the simple choice, and hiring a contractor to help make my new place somewhat liveable was an even simpler one.

But I wasn’t expecting the contractor to be Brendan Kelly, an old high school buddy I’d lost contact with over the years. And I definitely wasn’t expecting what happened next…

Pay attention, folks--we're here to revolutionize the bromance!

Warning: this book is not appropriate for anyone who doesn’t like laughing, anyone who doesn’t like environmentally-conscious five-year-olds, and anyone who doesn’t like hot single dads and sexy contractors rekindling a friendship in an unexpectedly steamy manner.


*Happily Ever After included




My Rating - 5 Stars!



Isla Olsen's Hopeless Bromantics is one of my new favorite books. The fourth book in the Love & Luck series, this one is just awesome.

Brendan and Wade reconnect after losing touch 14 years ago. The way they naturally fit into one another's lives again, with a strong friendship and camaraderie is spectacular. 

This is a story that is super steamy, as in holy hotness! It has an eye opening threesome, some curiosity and open-mindedness, along with life changing revelations. If you enjoy two men sexually exploring what it could be like together, you will love this book.

No, I don't love everything about their developing sexual relationship, but I didn't dwell on it. Their continued insistence of being straight was definitely a little strange, but I didn't let it bother me. 

Omg, I love Baxter. He is absolutely adorable. But, if you don't enjoy cute kids in your romances, skip this one. As for me, I can't get enough of Baxter! He makes me laugh every single time. 

And then there's the Kelleys, who once again are fabulous in every way. They continue to make me smile and laugh with their love, support, and never ending humorous family chats. 

The writing is fabulous, but I do wish the nickname Andy had been better explained. It took me by surprise and confused me at first.

Hopeless Bromantics is a definite re-read for me. I love this Isla Olsen gem and can't recommend it enough. It is a delightful friends to lovers romance. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...