Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Gay on a Train by K.C. Wells





Amazon Link - Available in KU
Goodreads Link




I’m straight. So when a gay guy on the train asked me out on a date, why in the hell did I say yes? And why am I excited about seeing him again?
Okay, let’s start again…
thought I was straight for all of my twenty-six years. I dated women. I slept with women. And yeah, occasionally I’d wondered what it would be like to experiment with a guy. We’ve all done it, right? A couple of times at least? Only, I never did more than wonder.
But after one conversation with him...
I still don’t know why I said yes. It wasn’t as if he was flirting with me - well, not much.  All we did was talk. And then he asked me out.
Okay, so it would be a new experience. I can roll with that. But what if he wants to sleep with me? How about that?
I’m nervous. I’m confused. And as for the whole ‘I’m straight’ thing?
Yeah. I’m rethinking that. Big time.
And I can’t wait for Saturday till I see him again.
* low angst
* out-for-you
* bisexual
* British lol
* sweet



My Rating - 5 Stars!



Gay on a Train is a feel good, charming romance by KC Wells. 


When Daniel and Lee meet on a train one morning, Daniel asks Lee out on a date. Despite having never been attracted to a man before, Lee says yes. What follows is the story of Lee and the journey of his bisexual awakening. 

As for Lee and Daniel, their relationship is full of desire, need, and want. There are some intense first times and plenty of humor to keep the reader entertained.

One of my favorite parts of Lee's experiences are the little clues he ignored throughout the years that he was attracted to men.

The writing is fantastic, with a delightful storyline, great dialogue, and some sweet and tender moments. The author includes plenty of humor to this British romance as well as some secondary characters who tremendously add to the fun.

Overall, Gay on a Train is an extremely delightful read. This KC Wells tale will satisfy for sure. I definitely recommend it the next time you are looking for a sweet bisexual romance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...