Thursday, August 29, 2019

Ending in You (In You #3) by Sammi Cee







Blurb

What happens when one man finally sees what’s right in front of him, but the other thinks it’s safer for him to stay away?

Gerald ~ All I’ve ever wanted is a love of my own. I thought I’d found someone special, but he’s confused and not ready to give us a try. After one magical night and morning, I return home to find my cousin dead in my living room, and I’m the primary suspect. I promised Duncan I wouldn’t out him, and I’ll stand by my word, even though it means I have no alibi.

Duncan ~ When I find out Gerald’s been arrested, but saying he has no alibi, I realize how wrong I was. He may not be what I was expecting in my life, but he’s exactly what I was looking for.

But why was there a dead man in his house?

Ending In You is an approx 50,000 word standalone novel with too many suspects, teachers misbehaving, construction workers keeping secrets, friends who have become family pulling together, and two men getting the HEA they deserve. Intended for 18+


Review 
My Rating - 3.5 Stars!


Sammi Cee's Ending In You is the third book in the In You series. It's a sweet romance mixed in with a little danger and mystery.

The romance is well done, with Duncan finally free to explore his sexuality. His instant attraction to Gerald changes everything for him, as he finally finds someone worth coming out for. Both men are lovable survivors who deserve a happy ending. 

The writing's good, with two great main characters, and a good pace. There's some sweet humor, and a great group of supporting characters. 

As a follow up to Mixed Up In You and Trusting In You, it will make much more sense if read them in order. Having not read them recently, some things got lost on me, or just didn't seem as important. I found the second half not as interesting, which I probably would have if I had remembered the previous books.

Overall, Sammi Cee's Ending In You is a good read. I loved the romance, but didn't care as much for the mystery. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...