Saturday, August 17, 2019

Maple Springs: The Complete Series by Spencer Spears







Blurb

Love in the North Woods
Finally, the complete Maple Springs series! Fall in love with these men of the northwoods as their romances blossom under the starry skies and pine forests of Minnesota. The series follows a group of friends in the lake-side small town of Maple Springs as they uncover secrets, reconnect with old flames, and find love in the most unexpected of places…

Billion Dollar Bet
Kian: He’s a self-made billionaire. He wants to destroy my town. And he’s straight up told me he’s bad at relationships. There’s no reason for this to work, and every reason for it not to. So why can’t I stop falling for him?

Beneath Orion
Colin: I don’t date. Period. And I definitely don’t date single dads. Or straight guys. Or men who give me butterflies and make me feel things. I’m supposed to be protecting my heart. But it’s so hard to remember that when I’m in his arms.

Sugar Season
Graham: What do you do when your random hook-up turns out to be your dead husband’s estranged brother? You feel guilty as sin. You swear it’ll never happen again. And you definitely don’t wake up with him in your bed… over and over again.

Strawberry Moon
Josh: How the hell do you survive a summer stuck in a tiny cabin with a guy who hates your guts? A guy who just happens to be your deliciously hot, but total mistake of a one-night-stand from a week ago. And more importantly--how do you keep yourself from repeating that delicious mistake all summer long?


Review 
My Rating - 5 Stars!


If you follow my blog, you know I'm an avid fan of Spencer Spears. This Maple Springs: The Complete Series Collection is everything I love about Spencer's writing.

Taking place in small town Minnesota, there's that perfect embodiment of small town atmosphere. This collection contains four books - Billion Dollar Bet, Beneath Orion, Sugar Season, and Strawberry Moon. Each can be read as a standalone, but getting them in one collection is even better. You'll love the men, you'll love their stories, and you'll love the writing. 

There's a variety of tropes and aspects involved - slow burn, friends to lovers, GFY, ex wife causing problems, abuse, loss of a spouse, falling for your ex's brother, homophobia, some mystery, a one night stand, and more.

Each man has a unique journey and you can't help to root for all of them along the way. Some are learning to trust while some are learning to love again. The men will make you laugh, cry, and swoon along the way.  

Don't ask me to pick a favorite from these books. I don't think I can. They are all great Spencer Spears stories, each with a while lot of emotion and heart.  Basically, you can't go wrong with Maple Springs: The Complete Series.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...