Sunday, July 7, 2019

The Geek and His Bad Boys by R. Cayden







Blurb

Can his tender heart handle their scorching passion?
Some people have to fight like hell for their love.
Striker and Dante? They come out swinging.

Frances:

I thought I was just going to get a tattoo.
It was so out of character. All of my gaymer friends thought I was going to chicken out because I’m afraid of needles.

But I was done being scared of things. I had spent enough of my life being scared.
Scared of bullies. Of my father.
Scared of every jerk who put me down.
The thing is, Striker and Dante? The tattoo artists?

They scare me.

They scare me because of how amazing it feels when I’m with them.
They scare me because, once we get together, I’m doing things I never thought I would do.
And most of all, they scare me because of how much they love each other.

Could I dare to be loved like that, too?
To be theirs?

The Geek and His Bad Boys is a 60,000+ word standalone MMM romance. It is a high heat novel, with loads of passion between our three men. Childhood bullies get faced down, a geek gets a spicy tattoo, and the story ends HEA for all three characters. Enjoy!


Review 
My Rating - 5 Stars!


The Geek and His Bad Boys is a riveting menage romance by R Cayden. 

It starts with a fight between Striker and Dante. A volatile couple, they run a tattoo shopt together and are suddenly discussing opening up their relationship. Their love is raw, intense, and passionate. Of course, opening their relationship causes rage and jealousy, and I loved it all. 

Frances. Ahh, sweet Frances. Always scared of everything, he "mans up" and decides to get a tattoo. Meeting Striker and Dante scares him in a new way though. Extremely attracted to both men, letting loose just happens, ending up with his heart on the line. 

And outstanding part of this tale is following Francis as he discovers that he loves the combination of pain and pleasure. Not just fun, it's also a huge development for his character.

The writing is amazing, alternating 1st person pov of all three men. Without all three povs, this story would not have been so amazing. Getting into the mindset of each man, of each connection, truly allows the reader to be invested throughout. 

I absolutely love The Geek and His Bad Boys. Both emotional and hot, this is one amazing menage romance. I will definitely be re-reading this one.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...