Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Defiance (Submission #3) by Jason Collins







Blurb

CONNOR:We’re snowed in together, and he demands submission.

I manage models, so I spend all day surrounded by beautiful people. But when a sudden blizzard snows us into a luxury lodge before a photoshoot, I’m no longer in control. Our beast of a pilot takes charge of the situation—and of me. He knows what he’s doing, and what he wants.

Grayson looks strong enough to bench press these models. And when I push his buttons, he pushes me straight into bed. But we have a real problem: if this photoshoot is ruined, the trip will be a bust, and my career will be in jeopardy. Grayson has the iron will and steel grip to keep the crew together, but the clock is ticking.

And the ropes around my wrists are getting tighter.

GRAYSON:

We may be snowed in, but things are just starting to heat up.

I fly a bunch of models up to Denali for a shoot, and one little blizzard has them rattled. They’re out of their element, but their manager is trying to play it cool. He’s vulnerable. But even with all the models in the room, I can’t tear my eyes off him.

So maybe I’ll tear his clothes off instead and teach him what it means to be managed.

I’ll dial up the pressure until he begs me to stop. I’ll let him manage his models, but by night fall, I’m the one in charge. And the winter brings some long, hard nights. Alaskan blizzards are harsh, and if Connor wants this to go well, he needs to give up control.

Or I might just take it.

This is the third book in the Submission series. It can be enjoyed as a standalone with no cliffhanger. Readers can expect an extra spicy MM romance with several steamy scenes that will leave you gasping.



Review 
My Rating - 5 Stars!

Jason Collins' Defiance is the third book in the Submission series and it's absolutely compelling. 

Connor and Grayson meet during a photo shoot that goes wrong, as a snow storm changes everything. One's a pilot who's big and burly, the other's an agent for the models. These two have no business being attracted to each other, let alone ending up together. 

One of the best parts of their relationship is the fact that among all the hot models, these two men choose each other. It's refreshing that they are drawn to each other, instead of one of the models. 

As for the best part of their relationship, well that has to be their D/s relationship. The reason for them to fall into these sexual roles is perfectly explained, and adds tremendously to their story. Not only are their sexual encounters steamy and hot, they are also emotional and cathartic. 

As for outside of the bedroom, their relationship is amazingly equal, as both men help one another, and contribute to the shoot's success. They compliment one another perfectly and are splendidly dynamic together.

The setting in Alaska is wonderful. It's described well and definitely becomes a character of its' own. The snow, the scenery, the lodge, all of it plays an important role. 

Defiance is definitely my favorite of this Jason Collins Submission series. Between Alaska, great men, and some scorching sex scenes, it's a lot of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...