Thursday, March 7, 2019

The Proposal: A Friends to Lovers Romance by Ivy Oliver







Blurb

We've been friends as long as I remember, but we might be more.
I was there when my best friend proposed to someone else. Just like I'd been there for house-moving and cat-sitting, for parties and vacations and nights out. I was always the guy behind the camera snapping vacation photos for Daniel and his girlfriend, Megan. They were happy, and it made me happy. After all, I set them up. So of course I was there the night he planned to propose to her. It was all picture perfect except for one detail:

She said no.

So with plane tickets and hotel rooms booked for a post-proposal getaway, what was he to do? Go anyway and get his mojo back, and of course he invited me to tag along. What could be better than a week in paradise secretly lusting over my best friend, unable to tear my eyes from his glorious body, resisting the urge to throw myself at him? Every time he looked at me that little thrill I felt was almost worth it.

Just two guys having a good time to move past a bad night, right? That's what it was going to be, until we hit the bars the night before, and he asked me to stay over the night before our flight.

That's what it was before he kissed me.

Now we don't have to find trouble in paradise. It followed us. Will lust grow into love or just become another fading memory?

The Proposal is a fifty thousand word friends to lovers romantic comedy with an HEA!



Review 
My Rating - 4 Stars!

The Proposal is a fun, quick friends to lovers romance by Ivy Oliver.

Chris and Daniel are best friends, along with Daniel's girlfriend, Megan. But when Daniel proposes to Megan, everything changes. Megan says no, and Daniel and Chris go on the honeymoon.

Soon the two guys are hooking up and it's a fun first time with a guy for Daniel. If they want more, they have a few things to deal with first, like Megan and some complications.

Their story is entertaining, flows well, and is a great way to spend a little time. I like Chris and Daniel as a couple, as adding sex to their relationship just makes things better. The little things that keep getting in their way are entertaining and enjoyable.

If you like friends to lovers, you'll enjoy The Proposal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...