Friday, October 16, 2020

Catch Me (Tattoos and Temptation #4) by Mia Monroe

 



Amazon Link - Available in KU
Goodreads Link




It’s never worked with two. Is three the magic number?
Cairo has been my bestie for years. He’s sexy, charming, and absolutely gorgeous. Even though the attraction is strong, my track record taught me to keep the line between friendship and more intact.

But then Luca entered our world with his southern drawl, bedroom eyes, and sexy smirk, quickly making a play for not one but both of us. Sounds like a recipe for trouble. I refuse to hand over my heart and get it stomped on again. No matter how hard both of them try to convince me I’m safe.

Luca and Cairo can chase, but they’ll never catch me…

Catch Me is a super steamy friends to lovers MMM story with a charming and determined Southern boy, two friends who can’t see what’s right in front of them, and piercings in fun places. It is book three in the Tattoos and Temptation series featuring hot Miami nights, Latin desserts, and guys with ink.


It can be read as a standalone, but it’s definitely more fun to read in order.




My Rating - 5 Stars!


Dear lord, Mia Monroe's Catch Me is effin HOT! The fourth book in the Tattoos and Temptation series, it is amazing!

It starts with some sexual fun between two best friends and a third. And it is off the charts steamy.  And then there's a whole lot of emotion added in to create a fan-freakin-tastic read. 

Oh, the emotions! This is an emotional rollercoaster for sure. The longing, the want, the fears, and the doubts. There's so much going on to get these men to a happy ever after and I felt every single emotion. 

If it's the sex you're interested in, be prepared for some sizzling scenes. Their story includes docking, piercings, and more. It is sizzling.  

I love the way the dynamics chance, and the throuple is developed, Genesis and Luca are the ones to start the fun. But then Luca bonds with Cairo, while Gen is scared of getting emotionally involved. It is wonderfully developed. 

Gen and Ciaro have long been best friends who are secretly in love with each other, but were never able to make that first step. Luca is the one that's able to bring them together. The three man are all needed to balance this relationship. It's beautifully done, with no two being able to feel like a complete couple. And damn, every single second moment of hesitation and fear jumps off the pages. 

For more on the emotional front, Ciaro's loneliness is overwhelming at times. As are Gen's fears and doubts. All three men are longing to be a part of something bigger than themselves, and together they all find it. 

To be fair, there is one aspect of this story that I hated. The nickname. I definitely don't enjoy the constant nickname of "Boo." That drove  me crazy. Other than that, I love it all. And as much as the nickname makes me cringe, it would kill me to not rate this one a 5. It is just that good.

Catch Me is an amazing book. This Mia Monroe menage romance is compelling and riveting. It's seriously awesome. Mia delivers all the feels in this all consuming journey of friendship, trust, and love. There's angst galore but it's all so damn well written. I couldn't put this book down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...