Saturday, October 31, 2020

Midnight Ash by Ana Ashley

 



Amazon Link - Available in KU
Goodreads Link



If I didn't know better, I'd think my life is a fairytale.

Orphan? Check.
Evil stepmom? Check.
The only problem with my theory is the lack of a dashing prince coming to my rescue.

That is until Xander comes along. He’s charming, gorgeous, and caring. With him my life doesn’t feel like a neverending list of chores.

After my stepmother does the unthinkable, my only hope is winning a publishing competition. But when I find who Xander really is, even that becomes a lost cause.

Midnight Ash is a sweet romance with a sexy kinky twist on the side, and a cast who don’t quite behave as you’d expect.

Midnight Ash is a contemporary Cinderella retelling, and part of the MM Fairy Tale Romance series. All books are completely standalone and are modern retellings of classic fairy tales with a gay romance twist.




My Rating - 4.5 Stars!


Midnight Ash is a sweet and tender fairytale romance by Ana Ashley. From the first time I read an Ana Ashley book, I was extremely impressed with the author's writing style. And this book is no different.

Ash and Xander star in this modern Cinderella like romance. From the start, the author throws in some differences that I love. For one, Ash loves and adores his stepsisters, which makes for a touching aspect of this tale. 

Overall, it's a loosely based re-telling of the story that has a lot of heart to it. Of course we get the evil stepmom, and the tragic backstory. 

But, we also get so many moments of hope and happiness. And there's some steaminess you won't want to miss if you enjoy men wearing lace. Awww...

Not only does the author excel in developing characters, Ana also excels in setting the atmosphere. The bookstore is fabulous. I have actually been in a place similar to this, so it's charm resonated with me greatly, as it oozes off the pages.  

Midnight Ash is a feel-good romance. Ana Ashley will leave you happy to have met these men. It's all pure sugary sweetness!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...