Saturday, October 17, 2020

Beau Pair (A Proper Education, #1) by Rhys Everly



Amazon Link - Available in KU
Goodreads Link




He’s my teacher, I’m his student.
He’s my boss… I’m his daughter’s nanny.

Gordon is mature and experienced and I have a thing for silver foxes.
But I can’t let him know how I feel. Or show him in any way.

Problem is I’m falling in love.

How could I not when Gordon looks at me like I’m his biggest fantasy?
Or his worst nightmare. But which one is it? And does he feel the same way?

Beau Pair is the first book in Rhys Everly’s steamy, low-angst, teacher/student romance series, A Proper Education.
It contains an age gap pairing, sizzling romance, and high levels of cuteness.



My Rating - 4.5 Stars!

Rhys Everly's Beau Pair, the first book in A Proper Education series, is a great read. 

As the title indicates, this is a manny romance, as Beau is hired by Gordan to be his nanny. But it's actually a double forbidden romance, between boss/employee, as well as teacher/student. Oh fun! There's instant attraction and a whole lot of awkward moments. 

Their relationship is one of intense need and want, hot attraction, and some sexy times. And damn it's well done, combining heat, sweetness, and plenty of cute moments. 

The 26 year age gap is definitely one of the larger ones I've read. It's fun and I enjoy the differences in their lives. They are a good mix, they mesh well, and they navigate their forbidden nature well.

The writing is great, with the emotions front and center. The men are intriguing and their journey compelling. Adding to the charm is the big, unusual family and all they bring to the story. It's seriously wonderful and delightful. Anyone who loves big, blended families will fall in love with this one. 

Beau Pair is enjoyable from cover to cover. And yes, that cover photo is awesome! This Rhys Everly book is an entertaining, easy, and fluffy read. Now I am curious to see what comes next in this series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...