Thursday, September 19, 2019

Shipping Our Loves (Valentine's Inc. Cruises #8) by Sammi Cee








Blurb

Davis ~ Life hasn’t been the same since Conrad and I lost our boyfriend Eric in a tragic accident. We’ve started looking for a third again, but the men we’ve met are wanting a one-time experience. It’s all just fun to them, but this is our lifestyle, and we want another man to love.

Conrad ~ I’m missing our man more than words can say, but that isn’t the only problem. I’d never told my family I was in a triad, so when they came to the funeral and treated Davis like a close friend, without knowing the depth of his sorrow, it gutted me. He deserves better than that. As hopeful as I am we’ll meet someone on this cruise, I’m not sure I’m ready to live honestly.

Shane ~ When my friends convince me to splurge and treat myself for a college graduation present, I wasn’t sure a singles cruise was the way to go. What are the chances that the only two men I’m interested in now that I’m here are looking for a third, or that one of them is my best friend’s older brother? But maybe a few days of living the fantasy won’t hurt anyone.

Fun in the sun is easy, but what happens when three men go back to real life? Lucky for Conrad and Shane, Davis has his eye on the prize and he’s not backing down.

Shipping Our Loves is a 55,000 word standalone novel intended for 18+ 


Review 
My Rating - 5 Stars!


Shipping Our Loves is a sweet menage romance. Part of the Valentine's Inc Cruises series, this is Sammi Cee's contribution. It's a superb brother's best friend romance. 

Davis and Conrad have secretly been lovers, after previously being part of a secret menage. Having lost their lover, Eric a year ago, they end up on a singles cruise looking for a third to play with.

Neither expected to see Shane on the cruise. The Shane who just so happens to be interested in Conrad. The same Shane who Conrad has long been interested in. Soon they stop looking for a random third, setting their eyes on Shane instead.  

I love the confusion from Shane's side, as it's appropriate and makes for some good entertainment. In the end, it's a great story of life working out the way it's supposed to, and getting a chance with someone you've long been interested in.

Of course it's emotional, as Davis and Conrad are finally ready to move past their grief. But, don't worry, it's not heavy read.

Oh, and the sex is  hot, including one of the men enjoying watching the others. I mean, hot, right? Yes!

The only downfall for me was it took me a bit to figure out who everyone is. It's not too tough, but you really need to pay attention in the beginning to grasp it.

Shipping Our Loves is a really sweet menage romance. This Sammi Cee story is a good comfort read that will leave the reader happy. For me, I'll sum it up by saying, I love, love, love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...