Monday, September 28, 2020

Free Me (Tattoos and Temptation #3) by Mia Monroe



Amazon Link - Available in KU
Goodreads Link




Only his ropes can unravel the past.

I never thought I’d see him again, but when my former best friend shows up ready to make amends, it becomes clear just how tied to the past I am. He disappeared when I needed him the most, leaving me to navigate my truth alone. Now he’s back.

Nixon’s art leaves me vulnerable, defenseless, and I like it. Bound by desire and past hurts, giving him complete control might be exactly what I need to set me free.

What neither of us expected? The ropes free him too…

Free Me is a sensual second chance, former friends to lovers, bisexual awakening story featuring Shibari. It is book three in the Tattoos and Temptation series featuring hot Miami nights, Latin desserts, and guys with ink. It can be read as a standalone.



My Rating - 5 Stars!

Good God, I love Mia Monroe's Free Me! The third book in the Tattoos and Temptation series, it is awesome!

This is a kinky second chance romance for Tate and Nixon. And omg, it is hot! Nixon's an experienced Shibari master who not only practices the art form, but also demonstrates it. 

Adding to the fun, Nixon has never been with a guy before. Cue his bisexual awakening when he sees Tate strung up in the ropes. 

Omg, the writing is fabulous. I could see Tate in the ropes. I could see the bulge outlined in his tights. I could feel the pressure of the ropes. I could feel the way the ropes freed Tate. And I could feel the way this turned on Nixon. 

Good god, seriously, every single moment is brought to life. The scenes are as sensual as can be, and dear god, the romance between the two is stunning. This is a story that oozes pain, hurt, and the rebuilding of trust. I love it all!

Free Me is a sexy friends to lovers romance that is a must read for anyone looking for a romance with Shibari. Mia Monroe adds many layers to this tale. It is by far my favorite of this series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...