Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey #1) by Eden Finley & Saxon James

 


Amazon Link - Available in KU
Goodreads Link





FOSTER:

“Look out for Zach and don’t hit on him.”

My brother’s request sounds easy enough. Keep an eye out for his best friend on campus and keep my hands to myself.

Easy.

Even if Zach is a quintessential nerd, who I’ve always thought was cute, I don’t have the time to think with my … stick.

There’s only one stick I should be focused on this year, and that’s my hockey stick. My goal once I graduate is to get an NHL contract.

The last thing I need is a distraction. On or off the ice.

Only, keeping to the rules is harder than I thought it would be.



ZACH:

People confuse me.

And no one more than Foster Grant.

I’ve barely spoken two words to him in the whole time I’ve known him, but the second I step foot on campus, he’s impossible to shake.

I can never anticipate his next move. And whenever we’re together, my next move is a total mystery as well.

I want to give in to him, but that might mean coming clean about something I’ve never been bothered about before.

I’m still carrying my V-card.

And I think it’s time to turn it in.




My Rating - 5 Stars!


Power Pucks & Straight A's is a fan-freakin-tastic read. This Eden Finley and Saxon James book is one of my new all time favorites. The first book in the CU Hockey series, I am super hopeful the rest of the series is this good. Seriously, this is one of the best books I've ever read. 

A mix of my two favorites types of stories, best friend's brother and sports romance,  it's amazing! I fell in love with the writing style and the characters immediately and couldn't get enough of these men. 

In this opposites attracts tale, Zack is a nerd who knows nothing about sports. Getting involved with his best friend's twin was never the plan. Foster is a college hockey player who can't stop his attraction to the geeky Zack. 

They are a fabulous couple. They're supportive, loving, romantic, funny, and hot. It's a tale with first times and conflict. I love every single second of this book. I've already read it twice and plan on reading it many more times. 

Power Plays & Straight A's is just that good. If you're a fan of sports romances, you will love this book. This Eden Finley and Saxon James book is one that has to be devoured in one sitting. Dear lord, I can't wait to get more of this series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...