Tuesday, February 16, 2021

One More Summer by Hayden Hall

 



Amazon Link - Available in KU ?????
Goodreads Link





All relationships are complicated. But ours is impossible.

Adam is sweet, sexy, and all-round irresistible. He was the love of my life, once. But that fling crashed in flames.

I haven't heard from him in ten years, until the day my estranged father passed away and Adam brought the news: I was now the owner of a summer house in Italy.

Adam is coming with me to repair the old house. And I’m burning up whenever I’m around him. The temptation to fall in love again is eating at my soul.

But I shouldn't let it happen. Our past is too complicated, and the memory of my father haunts every moment we spend together. Is he still the same boy I once loved? Am I?

I thought I was unlovable before Adam returned to my life. Father agreed.

Adam is the man who can restore the rundown summer house beyond its former glory. But can he fix my broken heart?

One More Summer is the third and final book in my One More Chance series, but it can be read on its own. It's a second chance, hurt-comfort, summer vacation romance set in Italian countryside. There is a lot of sweetness, steam, and a guaranteed HEA.




My Rating - 4.5 Stars!


Hayden Hall's One More Summer is a wonderful second chance romance. 

Evan and Adam fell in love years ago, but obstacles got in their way. Now they have a second chance if they're willing to take it. 

Way back when, they meet and fell in love while their parents dated. They are now back in that same Italian home where it all happened. 

The future is theirs if they want it. But, Evan has a whole lot of pain and anger to deal with. But for now, they have three weeks together, as they clean up the old house. 

What follows is a tale full of emotions, heat, and an array of pain to overcome. 
The two have a lot to discuss in order to heal. But they never stopped loving one another. They never stopped comparing other dates to the one they loved. They definitely belong together. 

In the end, I love the way it all unfolds. The ending is just awesome. Tears. Beautiful tears. If nothing else, read this book just for the ending.

The writing is great; fast, fluid and full of intriguing characters. I continue to be delighted by this author. But it's the strength of the love that is everything about this story. Written in alternating first person pov, the emotions jump off the pages throughout.

One More Summer is a great, easy read. This Hayden Hall book is well worth a read the next time you're in the mood for a second chance romance. You will love these two men who wait way too long to get their happily ever after. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...