Wednesday, March 31, 2021

My Best Friend's Brother by K.C. Wells

 



Amazon Link   - Available in KU  




My best friend’s younger brother is all grown up. And gorgeous.
Casey’s off limits. Forbidden. But that just makes me want him more.


Rylan

I’ve watched Casey grow up. I never imagined how the sweet, scrawny kid would turn into a hot muscular man. A hot guy who just came out.

Casey torments my thoughts. And my dreams. I need to stay far, far away from my best friend’s kid brother. Should be easy, right? I can find plenty of guys to distract me.

Problem is, all I want is the one man I can’t have.


Casey

There’s never been a time when I wasn’t in love with Rylan. My brother’s best friend was my first crush. My only crush. He’s the one man I shouldn’t go near. And here I am spending the summer in the apartment he shares with my older brother.
That seemed like a good idea in the beginning. I thought I could handle it but now that I’m so close to the man I’ve always wanted, I’m not so sure. About anything.


I can have any man – except the one I want.

It’s going to be a long, hot summer.




My Rating - 5 Stars!


KC Well's My Best Friend's Brother is a fun romance. With this being one of my favorite tropes, I was excited for this book. And damn, I love it!

The 
forbidden romance aspect is every looming in this one, as Casey's brother, Trask, doesn't want him with Rylan. Rylan's a former man whore so of course Trask doesn't want him with his baby brother. Cue the sneaking around. 

I adore that they both secretly loved one another for a long time and won't let anyone keep them apart. It's wonderful. 

And, omg, the notebook!!! I effin love the notebook!

Their story is a nice slow burn romance with a wonderful first kiss, first times and plenty of swoony moments. Heck, who can resist a man whore who changes instantly when love is an option? 

Written in alternating first person pov, everything about this story works for me. I love it all. 

My Best Friend's Brother is a super sweet forbidden romance. This KC Wells gem had me happy from the start to the finish. I highly recommend this fantastic romance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...