Monday, November 11, 2019

The Heat Professor by Amy Bellows







Blurb

Professor Damien Ringdal has a heat latch.

Sometimes alphas who have been working as a heat companion for an extended period of time develop an uncontrollable urge to bond. AKA, a heat latch. AKA, a huge problem. Especially because his uncontrollable urges seem to be directed at his student, Tatum Bloom.

Tatum has a crush.

He can’t be the first undergraduate to notice how ridiculously handsome Professor Ringdal is. But Tatum assumes nothing will come of it. After all, Damien’s twelve years older than him and not the kind of man who would ever date his student. Until the night Damien shows up on his doorstep, and gives him a kiss Tatum won't ever forget.

In a world where medical complications sometimes feel like love, how will Damien know the difference? And how will Tatum protect his heart from the perfect man while Damien figures it out?

The Heat Professor is a 48,000-word professor/student age-gap romance set in the omegaverse with MPreg, nesting, and suspenders. It’s book four in the Nerds Who Knot series, and will make more sense if you’ve read the other books in the series.



Review 
My Rating - 5 Stars!


The Heat Professor is a fabulous student/teacher romance that hooked me immediately. Honestly, I wanted to re-read this Amy Bellows book as soon as I finished it.

Both Tatum and Damien are loveable characters. Their relationship is full of heat and spice. I totally enjoy the way they come together, and the obstacles they face. The connection between them is absolute and their chemistry is smoking.

The angst is well done and just the right amount. This is a wonderful combination of forbidden romance, mpreg, and fated mates. But most of all, it contains nesting, which is by far my favorite part. Omg, there are so many emotions involved in these scenes. I love it all, and it's so much better than I could have ever anticipated.
Both moms are super fun characters who add a whole lot of charm to  the tale.

And, oh dear lord, the baby brought tears to my eyes. It's a beautiful scene. And, if that wasn't sweet enough, Damien's Thanksgivings just broke me. Happy tears, happy tears, and more happy tears. 

The author's writing style is excellent. The storyline is both riveting and compelling. I could not put this book down. 

The Heat Professor is a perfect read when you're in the mood for a heart-warming tale of two men who want to make a difference in the world. I loved every damn second of this Amy Bellows gem. I don't want to give too much away, but I can't suggest this book enough. Just read it. I know I will be re-reading it soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...