Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me (A Naughty or Nice Story Book 5) by Luna David & Amy Bellows

 







Dear Santa, I want a Daddy who will take care of me...


Sanders doesn’t believe he’ll actually find a Daddy through a dating app. He’s not much to look at, and his life is a mess. A Daddy would never be interested in someone like him. But he’s lonely.


He hasn’t been kissed for three long years.


Briggs moved to the small tourist town of Red Canyon, Utah to get away from his fast-paced life in Chicago. But he also moved away from most of his dating prospects. Downloading a dating app seems like an obvious choice. The boy he messages is sweet, nervous, and drinks up every word of praise Briggs gives him. But he’s too nervous to meet face to face, claiming that Briggs won’t like him as much in person.


How can Briggs convince his boy that he’s everything a Daddy could ask for?


Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me is part of the Naughty or Nice multi-author series. Each book can be read as a standalone, but there are so many boys hoping that holiday magic will bring them their perfect Daddy, why not grab them all?






My Rating - 5 Stars!


Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me is a fantastic romance by Luna David and Amy Bellows. Part of the multi-author A Naughty or Nice Story series, it's easily read as a standalone.

I was already an avid fan of Amy Bellows, but this is my first time reading a Luna David story.

This all starts with the same theme as the rest of the series - an ad written to Santa via a dating app, looking for a Daddy.  I love the way Sanders and Briggs become friends in real life, while starting an online relationship without knowing they know one another. And the reveal scene is perfect! Just perfect! 

Basically, I love Sanders. He's adorable, insecure, lovable, and easily burrowed his way into my heart. 
I just love him. And there's there's his dyslexia, which adds a lot of dimension to his character. It's well written, with knowledge and care. I definitely appreciate the way the authors handle this. 

As for Briggs, oh man, what can I say? His storyline is great and his personality is positively perfect for Sanders. Briggs is a great Daddy, totally loving and caring.

Their story includes some sexting, some lace, and a whole lot of smiling on my part. Their tale includes a bookstore, a coffee shop, and a hole to Narnia (another scene I love!) I love everything about this story. And damn, I love how often I laughed. 

Written in alternating first person pov, the reader gets both narratives, easily bringing both men to life. 

Overall, I love Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me. This Luna David and Amy Bellows combo is charming, sweet, and oh so hot. If you enjoy sweet Daddy romances that will make you smile, you need to read this book. It is a pure delight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...