Monday, December 21, 2020

MF - Falling Under the Mistletoe by Evelyn Mae

 




Amazon Link   - Available in KU  





I will not fall for the gorgeous stranger who’s about to ruin my business.

When it comes to relationships, I’m ready to call it quits. Newly single after a disastrous getaway, my only goal is to return home and focus all my energy into expanding my beloved bakery.

But when Gabe, the gorgeous stranger from the airport, suddenly reappears at the annual Christmas festival, I learn that his intentions while he’s in town could destroy everything.

I vow to myself we will stay strictly platonic, no matter how much I’m drawn to him. But everything about Gabe is hard to resist and I’m starting to fall. Hard.
Can a chance encounter lead to love? Or is all the mistletoe this holiday season conspiring against me?

Author’s Note: If you like festive, sweet romance novels with a little heat, snuggle up with Falling Under the Mistletoe! This small town romcom is filled with spicy tension, heartwarming holiday moments, and a guaranteed HEA!




My Rating - Stars!

Falling Under the Mistletoe is a cute and sweet holiday romance. Evelyn Mae had me intrigued from the start, with the pleasant writing style.

From a bakery named Honey, to a mistaken suitcase incident, and a business conflict, this tale will keep you entertained throughout. 

Everything about this story reminds me a happy Hallmark Christmas movie. You will love this when you're in the mood for a whirlwind, feel-good romance. 

Callie and Gabe make for a great couple. From their humorous meet-cute, through their business conflict, to falling into bed, these two and their story is perfectly adorable. 

Their tale includes a user of an ex, a town who stands by their girl, and a look into a long ago romance that is heart-breaking. 

The writing is smooth, with a great pace, delightful characters, and plenty of humor. The internal monologue is well done, helping to shape the characters.
 
In addition, the atmosphere is charming, with the small town setting well established. The secondary characters are all wonderful and the town itself is someplace one would love to spend the holidays. 

Falling Under the Mistletoe is a perfectly entertaining Hallmark-like tale. It's a fantastic debut novel for Evelyn Mae. I look forward to reading more from her in the future. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...