Monday, August 30, 2021

Your Only Fan (A Proper Education #3) by Rhys Everly

 


Amazon Link   - Available in KU  




He’s an adult star. He’s my crush. He’s my student.

Ever since Ezra Dixon walked into my classroom, I knew his name, his body and the color of his eyes.

I’ve been following his YourFan account for a very long time. He’s my secret, guilty pleasure.

Until my friend messages him on my behalf. And Ezra wants to meet me to film a video for his page.

I can’t show him my face. But I can show him my heart.

Your Only Fan is the third book in Rhys Everly’s steamy, low-angst, teacher/student romance series, A Proper Education.
It contains an adult star, a secret admirer, and high levels of steam and cuteness.





My Rating - 4 Stars!

Your Only Fan is the third book in the A Proper Education series. And this Rhys Everly tale is a teacher/student romance that starts off hot. 

I'm not a fan of teacher/students relationships, but this one is different. The two both long for the other secretly. And the student is an online sex worker who the teacher had the hots for long before meeting him. In other words, I had to see where this was going. 

And what did I find? Pure heat. And some mesmerizing emotions.

The forbidden romance element is well done, as of course the relationship is a no for them to be together. Not only is the teacher/student thing an obstacle, but Isaac doesn't want to come off as creepy so he hides his identity.

I love that Ezra falls for Isaac as both his teacher and his masked lover. 

It's a sweet story with plenty of secrecy, but even more feelings. 

They're definitely good together with amazing chemistry. But the best part is the way they are both complex characters. Each has different sides to them. Isaac is a strong, confident man as a teacher, but as the online fan, he's anything but confident. And Ezra is pretty much the opposite. It's a nice addition to the storyline. 

Your Only Fan is a fun teacher/student romance. This Rhys Everly book is pure delight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...