Friday, August 13, 2021

Becoming Daddy (Love in LA #3) by Mia Monroe

 


Amazon Link   - Available in KU  




I knew nothing about love until they came along to teach me. 


My life is all about three things.


Helping people in need

Loyalty to my friends

Surviving by any means.


My life has always been about the hustle. That’s what it’s like when you grow up on the tough streets of LA. I learned early on to rely on myself but always look out for the little guy. I guess it’s my instinct or something. My new friends pulled me out of a bad situation and into a world I’ve never experienced. I’m slowly finding my way on the straight and narrow path, but watching all my friends find love makes me realize what I’m still missing.


When a couple invites me into their lives, I’m confused. Why would these two gorgeous men want me? They’re determined to convince me it’s real. The more time we spend together, the more I wonder if I’m a boy at heart. But when things come to a head, maybe Becoming Daddy is what my men really need from me.


Becoming Daddy is an MMM book featuring a former bad boy with a heart of gold trying to find his footing, a loving couple who knows exactly what they want, and three men discovering much more about themselves than they expected. It is book 3 in the Love in LA series featuring doting Daddies and sweet boys finding love in Los Angeles.  



My Rating - 5 Stars!


Becoming Daddy is the third book in the Mia Monroe's Love in LA series. And, omg, I love it! It's easily read as a standalone, but I am definitely going back and reading the earlier books. 

If you enjoy menage romances, you will love this story. Alex and Zanden are husbands who take a liking to Ramos. Cue the fun!

Luckily for the reader, there are a lot of layers in this storyline. Alex and Zaden's marriage is wonderful, but they definitely need Ramos to bring their relationship to a better balance. I enjoy every aspect of these three men coming together. Their connection jumps off the pages throughout.

And then there's Alex's job and his relationship with his father. His dad's his boss, is ultra controlling, and sends Alex traveling way too often. I enjoy how this complicates things for his husband immensely, while also helping cement Ramos into the relationship. 

Oh man, Zander. I just love Zander and hurt for him at times. 

And omg, Ramos' role in the triad is fabulously written. It's complex and wonderfully fluid. I love how this character is able to find his place as a boy, while also being a Daddy sometimes. It's'truly amazing. 

Seriously, Becoming Daddy is a stellar menage romance. Mia Monroe brings all the feels in this multi-layered story. And, omg, if you like heat, read this now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...