Friday, August 20, 2021

The Two Stars Collision (College Boys of New Haven #3) by Hayden Hall

 


Amazon Link   - Available in KU  




When an adorable force meets an irresistible object they might just fall in love.

Miles


Studies astrophysics? Check.

Loves Star Wars? Check.

Still a virgin at twenty-one with zero experience in real life? Double-check.

I didn’t want any fanfare around my twenty-first birthday. But when a series of unfortunate accidents confirming Ramsey’s rules of randomness takes place right in front of my eyes, I find myself dancing with the hottest, most popular jock on campus.

Liam makes me feel special. He makes this night one to remember. He becomes the very first boy I ever kissed.

Except it’s all a charade. He’s just making his crazy ex-girlfriend crazier and I’m happy to play along. Call it a kissing practice.

But when the door is closed and his ex isn’t around to see us, are we still faking it? Or are we the crazy ones?


Liam

Am I going through one helluva breakup? Yes I am.

Am I coping with it by dancing with the first guy who accidentally pissed my ex off? You bet I am.

Hayley and I were supposed to spend our lives together. Well, that was the plan until she changed the plan. She’s now hooking up with some random caveman and I’ll be damned if I’m just going to stand here and watch.

Oops, the nerd just kissed me; and you can bet your life I kissed him back. Now she knows what it feels like.

And I discover it feels way better than I expected.

The Two Stars Collision is the third book in the College Boys of New Haven series, but it fully works as a standalone. If this is your first encounter with the series, feel free to start here! You will find a nerd/jock pair, opposites attract, gay for you, and a happily ever after.





My Rating - 4.5 Stars!

The Two Stars Collison is the third book in the College Boys of New Haven series by Hayden Hall. This college romance is easily read as a standalone. 

This one combines nerd/jock, opposites attract, and first times to make it exactly what I crave to read everyday. 

I love Miles and Liam and their relationship. They're super adorable together and I love the way everything develops between them. 

Their story includes a funny meet cute, and a fake relationship. Yay! I love when a fake relationship leads to love.

The opposites attract factor is huge with this one. One's a science geek who's also a virgin. The other's a jock who's also a frat boy. But they certainly work well together and discover that they get along wonderfully. 

I love the chemistry between the two. The connection is instant and the dynamic between them is fabulous.

There are a lot of Star Wars references that fans of the series will love. But, if you're like me and have never even watched Star Wars, it doesn't make it a problem. 

I love the author's writing style and the storyline is plenty of fun. There are a lot of secondary characters who fully come to life and add tons to the story.

The Two Stars Collison is a great choice the next time you're in the mood for a college romance. This Hayden Hall tale kept me reading late into the night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...