Thursday, October 14, 2021

MF - Boyfriend (Moo U #0) by Sarina Bowen












The hottest player on the Moo U hockey team hangs a flyer on the bulletin board, and I am spellbound:

Rent a boyfriend for the holiday. For $25, I will be your Thanksgiving date. I will talk hockey with your dad. I will bring your mother flowers. I will be polite, and wear a nicely ironed shirt…

Now everyone knows it’s a bad idea to introduce your long-time crush to your messed-up family. But I really do need a date for Thanksgiving, even if I’m not willing to say why. So I tear his phone number off of that flyer… and accidentally entangle our star defenseman in a ruse that neither of us can easily unwind.

Because Weston's family is even nuttier than mine. He needs a date, too, for the most uncomfortable holiday engagement party ever thrown.

There will be hors d'oeuvre. There will be faked PDA. And there will be pro-level awkwardness…

Boyfriend is a full-length stand-alone romance for Weston and Abbi!




My Rating - 5 Stars!

Boyfriend is a great college romance by Sarina Bowen. Part of the Moo U series, it's a riveting new adult read. 

Gah! Weston and Abi's book is pure awesomeness!

Individually, I adore these two. But together, damn, watch out!

This one starts with a fake relationship, as Abbi needs someone to take home for the holiday. And damn, these two have some major chemistry between them. But, it's the slow burn, friends to lovers aspect that kept me invested throughout. 

This is a story of two giving into their desires, but refusing to define anything. It's a story of two people enjoying their time together while they can. And I love it all. 

I love Wes and his nature desire to protect Abbi. Her stepbrother is one amazing piece of crap. 

Boyfriend is another fabulous addition to the world of Moo U. It's no surprise, as Sarina Bowen has a way of drawing me into every book she writes. I adore the banter and all the swoony feelings in this book. Just read it. You won't regret it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...