Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Hostile Takeover (Hostile Takeover #1) by Lucy Lennox

"An enemies-to-lovers thrill ride! Sexy, gripping, clever and relentlessly good!" - #1NYT Bestseller Lauren Blakely

Hostile Takeover, an all-new enemies to lovers mm romance by Lucy Lennox is now available!

It was supposed to be a prank. A silly frat boy dare.

One hot moment in a hidden storage closet. One kiss. No consequences.

But if you get that close to a man with fire in his eyes, you’re gonna get burned, and I was no exception. One taste of Grey Blackwood ruined me for life.

The way Grey sees it, I was the one who did the ruining. I humiliated him. Wrecked his life. Destroyed his future.

Doesn’t matter that he’s clawed his way back and then some. Doesn’t matter that he’s already top of the Wall Street food chain. The man’s ruthless. Heartless. And he likes his revenge served cold.

Now he’s taking down the companies owned by every frat boy who did him wrong. And when he comes for my family’s company, the quiet life I’ve built for myself far away from Manhattan comes crumbling down, too.

But when Grey’s standing in our boardroom, threatening a hostile takeover and demanding I negotiate on behalf of my family, I don’t see an enemy. I see the chance I’ve been waiting for.

The chance for another night in his arms, and hopefully a whole lot more.

Let the negotiations begin.



My Rating - 5 Stars!


Hostile Takeover is the first book in the Hostile Takeover series by Lucy Lennox. 

I'm not always a huge fan of enemies to lovers, but this is Lucy so I had to try it.  And I'm glad I did. 

It's gripping from the start, which is tough to read. I was s
o damn sad with the beginning and it took me a long time to get past that feeling. But I did. 

I love Grey and Ellison's journey. It's extremely messy and complex. And best of all, so are these men. Each was born into a world that wasn't the right one for them. Both struggled to be able to do what they wanted in life. And the messy way in which their lives entwine is fabulous. 

This is a story of rich versus poor. It's a story with a cruel, controlling and ruthless father. It's a story of business and making a name for oneself. And it's a story with the sweet satisfaction of revenge and finding love. 

The writing is great, with characters that are multi-layered and loveable. The author includes plenty of twists and turns and a sweet, satisfactory ending.

Hostile Takeover is the perfect choice the next time you're in the mood for an enemies to lovers romance. Lucy Lennox will leave you mesmerized by these men and their connection and amazing second chance at love. 





Lucy Lennox is finally putting good use to that English Lit degree earned way back in the 1900s.
She stays up way too late each night reading M/M romance because she is a sucker for a good story.


Connect with Lucy
Facebook: https://bit.ly/3ABkjcV
Instagram: https://bit.ly/3s472GI
Pinterest: https://bit.ly/2VEtw4W
Website: http://www.lucylennox.com
Stay up to date with Lucy by joining her mailing list: https://bit.ly/3fSX6e7


No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...