Monday, October 4, 2021

Hotter Than Hot (Suntastic Fun #2) by Ariella Zoelle

 


Amazon Link   - Available in KU  




Baxley has been teasing Callahan for years about wanting to be with him. When Callahan finds out his best friend is actually serious about being with him, his curiosity gets the better of him. Why should being straight stop him from having fun with his sexy best friend?

Callahan

Baxley is a lot of things: an awesome friend, a relentlessly shameless flirt, a little too attractive, and way too tempting when I’m straight. All of his heated teasing is starting to get to me, making me wonder if maybe indulging my curiosity might be worth blurring the boundaries of our friendship for a night. But what if it’s so good that I want a repeat experience? Am I really ready for that?

He promises me an experience that’s hotter than hot, but can he actually prove he’s not all talk? And am I really ready to discover that I like what he’s offering me?

Baxley

When everything about Callahan lights my insides up like a fireworks finale on the Fourth of July, I knew from the moment I first saw him that he was the one for me. The only thing stopping me from making him mine is that he’s straight. But that excuse goes out the window when he kisses me, like he’s been dying for a taste of me for years. Did I die and go to Heaven or did all of my dreams just come true?

If he’s ready to take a chance on me, I’m not just going to show him a good time. I’m going to do everything I can to make him fall in love with me. Could I really be so lucky to win my best friend’s heart and make him my boyfriend?

Hotter Than Hot is the second and final book in the Suntastic Fun duet. This novella features a friends to lovers, bisexual awakening, no angst romance. If you love cute sweetness, sexy fun, and scorching-hot banter that will make you laugh and swoon, you’ll adore this satisfying HEA without cliffhangers. Each book can be read as a standalone but is best enjoyed in order.

Hotter Than Hot was originally published as Turn Up the Heat for the Boys of Summer M/M giveaway. A new epilogue has been added for publication.




My Rating - 4 Stars!

Hotter Than Hot is a fun short romance by Ariella Zoelle. The second book in the Suntastic Fun series, this is easily read as a standalone. 

I enjoy this book from the start. Two best friends. One pins for the other, who thinks he's afraid of commitment. I adore the assumptions and the misunderstandings at the start. 

What follows is a friends to lovers romance that's sweet and hot. 

Written in alternating first person pov, the writing full of life and flows well. Sure, some might complain that there's no reason they waited so long before having their conversation, but who cares. It's all fun. 

Hotter Than Hot is a great choice when you're looking for a quick read. This Ariella Zoelle will leave you swooning and smiling. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...