Monday, June 21, 2021

How to Catch a Biker (Chester Falls #5) by Ana Ashley

 



Amazon Link   - Available in KU 




What do you do when you meet the tall, gruff silver fox of your dreams?
You flirt, pretend it didn’t happen, and secretly admire his assets.
For research purposes, of course.

I came to Chester Falls to find my voice and save my publishing career.
Instead, I find him.
Slade’s story is kept under a lock so strong I don’t know if there is a man out there that can break it.
But I’ll be damned if I won’t give it a try.

A biker with a past
A down-in-the-dumps author
A kitten with a tiger attitude
Two guys that discover there isn't that much mileage between reality and fiction.

How to Catch a Biker is the fifth book in the Chester Falls series and features a May/December story between two guys who have more in common than they think, a group of friends who think everyone needs to be in love, and a small town like no other.




My Rating - 4 Stars!


How to Catch a Biker is the fifth book in the Chester Falls series. This Ana Ashley read is easily read as a standalone. 

Slade and Aiden are two broken men who know the pain life can bring. Slade's painful past has him running, while Aiden is running from his abusive ex. 

The sparks between the two are instant, and the time spent together fabulously brings them close. 

I continue to enjoy the author's writing style and the way she crafts a story. The whole world of Chester Falls is simply wonderful. 

I enjoy the age different between the two and the way life experiences go hand in hand with it. I always enjoy when a May to December romance is between men in different parts of their lives. 

Their romance is a lot of fun. Yes, the abusive ex makes his presence known, but it isn't horrible. 

How to Catch a Biker is a great addition to this small town romance series. Ana Ashley delights throughout this emotional tale. I'm excited to see what comes next. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...