Sunday, November 7, 2021

MF - The Boyfriend Checklist (All American Boy) by Sierra Hill

 



Amazon Link - Available in KU 
Goodreads Link





Tiler
My life is a mirror image of my vision board.
Graduated college. Check.
Landed the job of my dreams with the Boulder Bullets. Double check.
Score VIP tickets to see my favorite band, The Whiskey Barrels, perform at the USA Music Festival in Bear Creek. Triple check.
Not only have those dreams become reality, but I nearly checked off the last remaining goal: find Mr. Right when I met Jonah at the music festival.
Jonah and I spent a whirlwind day together under the Colorado Rocky Mountains sky, and he almost turned into my one-night stand.
The only problem with Mr. Right?
He also happens to be a new rookie on the team. Which means he’s all wrong and off-limits because I can’t date one of the players. Even if he checks all my boxes on the boyfriend checklist.

Jonah
Getting drafted out of college to play professional basketball with the Boulder Bullets was a dream come true.
How lucky am I?
Even luckier when Tiler, the cute girl I spent the day with at the music festival but then lost in a crowd, ends up being the new social media assistant for the team. Score!
Although, she doesn’t see it that way. Tiler assures me we were a one-time thing and what started between us is no longer on the menu.
But this Iowa farm boy turned pro player has never backed down from a challenge. I’ll find a way to change her mind and prove that I’m the man she’s been waiting for.

**The Boyfriend Checklist is a standalone story in the All American Boy Series, a 15 multi-author series in a shared world experience.

Welcome to Bear Creek, Colorado, an idyllic all-American mountain resort town and home of the USA Music Festival. Filled with summer love, country music and unexpected pleasures, this brand-new series of short contemporary stories will bring together a mix of summer fun and music with the backdrop of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.




My Rating - 4.5 Stars!

The Boyfriend Checklist is Sierra Hill's contribution to the multi-author All American Boy series. 

I adore everything about Jonah and Tiller. They had a chance meeting, but they were definitely meant to meet. Seriously, their meeting is one dream worthy. They meet and never get to exchange numbers before being separated. It's pure agony to see them longing for what should have been. 

It's a story with a swoony meet cute, plenty of list making, and lots of sports moments. These two need to get past some obstacles in their way, but if they can do so, it can be so good between them. 

The Boyfriend Checklist is a sweet romance; perfect for the next time you're in the mood for a short sports romance. Sierra Hill captures the emotions with this second chance/forbidden romance book. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...