Saturday, February 26, 2022

Extended Stay (California Crush #1) by Mia Monroe

 



Amazon Link - Available in KU  
Goodreads Link





I’ve never been interested in a man before. So why do I want to kiss this one?

Promising my sick uncle I’d help fix his rundown hotel in San Diego was just the beginning of my problems. I plan to do what I can, convince him to sell, and then take off, returning to my calm and structured existence back east. I double down on that plan when I arrive to find it in worse shape than I expected.

Unfortunately, my plans go awry when I fall for the quaint neighborhood, quirky locals, and loyal employees. That’s when he enters my world. A contractor down on his luck, looking for work and a place to stay, offers me an offer too good to pass up.

He makes me feel things I never have before, and now I’m considering hanging around much longer than intended. As long days turn into even longer nights, I can’t force myself to leave him. His presence turns my carefully planned world upside down, and before I know it, my quick trip becomes an Extended Stay.

Extended Stay is a double bi/gay awakening, opposites attract, slow burn romance starring a laid back contractor and the buttoned up hotel owner who hires him. It is book 1 in the California Crush series, featuring tan lines, thick thighs, and plenty of hot guys. Book your vacation and meet the men of Hillcrest Hideaway.





My Rating - 4.5 Stars!

Extended Stay is a great romance by Mia Monroe. The first book in the California Crush series, this one had me entertained throughout. 

This is a delightful friends to lovers romance that combines a double sexual awakening and plenty of heat. 

Atlas and Rome's story is fun, with some cute stumbling along the way. Their new feelings and developing relationship all happen via forced proximity. I enjoy the way they come together to fix up the old hotel. But, best of all, I love the way everything evolves between them. 

The writing is great, fully pulling me into the story immediately. The characters are charming and I can't wait to read more about the secondary characters. 

Extended Stay is fun great from start to finish. I love every moment of this Mia Monroe gem. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...