Monday, September 13, 2021

Encore (Famous #4) by Eden Finley

 


Amazon Link - Available in KU 
Goodreads Link




BLAKE

Never make a bet with Jordan Brooks. That’s how I’ve ended up here, doing a movie that risks my entire acting career.

Taking on a gay role when I’m straight is problematic in its own right, but when production gets put on hold, and a fabricated story breaks out in the media, Jordan and I have to go into hiding.

Our livelihoods are put on the line all because of an ill-timed photo and Jordan’s bitter ex-boyfriend.

Scandals, lies, and PR nightmares. Welcome to Hollywood.

JORDAN

Why am I always drawn to the straight ones? You’d think I’d learn my lesson, but when our movie is delayed, I repeat old patterns.

My plan to bury my hurt and anger toward my ex by “method acting” with Blake Monroe is foolish. But Blake is as irresistible as he is good-looking, and he settles into his role easier than I thought he would. In fact, he likes it a little too much.

There are too many PR problems hooking up with Blake for real would bring, especially when the media thinks he’s the reason my relationship fell apart. Yet, I can’t walk away from him, and it seems, he can’t walk away from me either.





My Rating - 5 Stars!


Encore is the fourth book in the Famous series by Eden Finley. And, damn, it's a great continuation of the series. Definitely read these books in order to get the most enjoyment out of this series. 

Blake and Jordan's story is wonderful. I love the way everything develops for them. Their friendship is well done, with plenty of feels and ultimately plenty of chemistry. 

The real fun begins as Blake realizes that he's having feelings for Jordan. I adore his journey of understanding his sexuality. It's all well done, including all the feels as he comes to terms with himself.

The writing is great, with compelling characters and a storyline that keeps you intrigued throughout. The band continues to be present and add immensely to the story. And oh how I love seeing them all again.

Encore is a great way to end this riveting series. Eden Finley does a fabulous job bringing these former boy band members and their issues to life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Season's Change (Trade Season #1) by Cait Nary

  Amazon Link    Goodreads Link A veteran hockey player and a rookie can't get away from each other—or their own desires—in this sexy, h...